01Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
1.1 Your personal data are processed by Globaz, S.A, dissemination and communication partner of – this project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101022585. You can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2 Your personal data are processed by Globaz, S.A, dissemination and communication partner of – this project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 101022585. You can contact us via e-mail at email@example.com
02What categories of personal data do we process?
2.1 When you fill out the contact form on our Website, or contact us via e-mail, telephone, fax or Social Media Channels, we collect:
• the basic identity information you provide us with, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, the company you work for, your function;
• the content of your communication and the technical details of the communication itself (with whom you correspond at our end, date and time, etc.);
• your preferences regarding receiving our e-mail communications, such as newsletters, advertisements, etc;
• electronic identification data, such as IP address;
• publicly available information of your profile on Social Media Channels and any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
03For what purpose do we use your personal data?
3.1 Globaz, S.A processes your personal data to provide you in a personalized and efficient way with the information, products and/or services you request via the Website, e-mail, telephone, fax, Social Media Channels and fairs and events.
3.2 Globaz, S.A processes your personal data to communicate with you as a result of our contact at a trade fair and/or event or as a result of your approach via the Website, e-mail, telephone, fax or one of our Social Media Channels.
3.3 Globaz, S.A processes your personal data to perform statistical analyses so that we may improve our Website, our products and services or develop new products and services.
3.4 Globaz, S.A processes your personal data to comply with legal obligations or to comply with any reasonable request from competent law enforcement agents or representatives, judicial authorities, governmental agencies or bodies, including competent data protection authorities. Your personal data may be transferred upon DIALOGUES PROJECT’s own initiative to the police or the judicial authorities as evidence or if there are justified suspicions of an unlawful act or crime committed by you through your registration with or use of the Website, our Social Media Channels or other communication with us.
3.5 Globaz, S.A may process your personal data for informing any third party in the context of a possible merger with, acquisition from/by or demerger by that third party, even if that third party is located outside the EU.
3.7 Globaz, S.A processes your personal data mentioned under clauses 2.1, 2.2 above for marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communications, promotions, offerings and other advertisements of DIALOGUES PROJECT and selected partners. DIALOGUES PROJECT will only send you communications, promotions, offerings, newsletters and other advertisements via e-mail or other person-to-person electronic communications channels if you have explicitly consented to receiving such communications, newsletters and other advertisements.
04Why is our processing of your personal data legitimate?
4.1 For the processing of your personal data for the purpose outlined in clause 3.1, we ask for your consent.
4.2 The processing of your personal data for the purpose outlined in clause 3.4 is necessary to allow DIALOGUES PROJECT to comply with its legal obligations.
4.3 The processing of your personal data for the purposes outlined in clauses 3.2, 3.3, 3.6 and 3.7 is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests of DIALOGUES PROJECT, which are:
• being able to appropriately respond to your requests for information and other requests;
• communicate your personal data to our partners in the DIALOGUES project to provide you with adequate information;
• allowing us to defend ourselves in legal proceedings;
• continuous improvements to the Website, our Social Media Channels, products and services to ensure that you have the best experience possible;
• keeping our Website, Social Media Channels, products and services safe from misuse and illegal activity;
• safeguarding our commercial and business interests and needs in light of changing market conditions.
• marketing and promotion of our products, services, brands an overall successful commercialization of our products and services.
05What are our quality assurances?
5.1 Globaz, S.A does its utmost to process only those personal data which are necessary to achieve the purposes listed under the purpose for processing.
5.2 Your personal data is processed only for as long as necessary for the purposes listed above or up until such time where you withdraw your consent for processing them. Globaz, S.A will de-identify your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes outlined in the purpose for processing, unless there is:
• an overriding interest of DIALOGUES PROJECT or any other third party in keeping your personal data identifiable;
• a legal or regulatory obligation or a judicial or administrative order that prevents DIALOGUES PROJECT from de-identifying them.
5.3 Globaz, S.A will take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data safe from unauthorized access or theft as well as accidental loss, tampering or destruction. Access by personnel of Globaz, S.A or its third party processors will only be on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict confidentiality obligations. You understand, however, that safety and security are best efforts obligations only, which can never be guaranteed.
DIALOGUES PROJECT will promptly inform you of having received this request. If the request proves valid, DIALOGUES PROJECT shall notify it as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest thirty (30) days after having received the request.
If you have any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Globaz, S.A, you may always contact DIALOGUES PROJECT via the e-mail address mentioned in the first paragraph of this clause. If you remain unsatisfied with DIALOGUES PROJECT’s response, you are free to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, i.e. the data protection authority of the country where you reside or the Portuguese data protection authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados). For more information, visit https://www.cnpd.pt/index.asp.